Five different sized positioners provide secure and comfortable support for dorsal, lateral and ventral positioning.
Secure Veterinary Positioning
• Five different sized positioners.
• Vacuum activated - use manual vacuum pump or in-line suction.
• Use for multiple surgical procedures
• Use for dorsal, lateral or ventral positioning
• Conforms to anatomical contours
• Prevents pressure sores
• Designed for Office, Hospital and Field Use
• Conforms Gently to Body Contours
• Pressure Sore Prevention
• Secure head and neck support
• Body Heat Conservation
• Emergency Fracture Stabilization
• Secure Head and Neck Support
• X-Ray Lucent
• Easily Cleaned
Vet Positioning for
• Pre-op Prep - shaving or sterile scrub
• Surgery - ventral, dorsal or lateral position
• Post-op Recovery - prevent aspiration
• Radiological Exams - precise positioning for accurate x-rays
• Ultrasound and CT scans
• Emergency Transport
• Newborn Care - positioning and heat conservation
• High quality evacuation valve provides quick, positive on-off control of air flow. Thumb latch controls spring loaded dual coupling evacuation valve.
• Valve lock prevents accidental deactivation of the positioner.
• Animal limbs are restrained with straps at positioner corners