Learn More About HUG-U-VAC Animal Positioners
for Veterinary Practices
Five different-sized positioners provide secure and comfortable support for dorsal, lateral and ventral positioning.
- Five different sized positioners
- Vacuum activated – use manual vacuum pump or in-line suction
- Use for multiple surgical procedures
- Use for dorsal, lateral or ventral positioning
- Conforms to anatomical contours
- Prevents pressure sores
Secure Veterinary Positioning
- Designed for Office, Hospital and Field Use
- Conforms Gently to Body Contours
- Pressure Sore Prevention
- Secure head and neck support
- Body Heat Conservation
- Emergency Fracture Stabilization
- Secure Head and Neck Support
- X-Ray Lucent
- Easily Cleaned
Vet Positioning for
- Pre-op Prep – shaving or sterile scrub
- Surgery – ventral, dorsal or lateral position
- Post-op Recovery – prevent aspiration
- Radiological Exams – precise positioning for accurate x-rays
- Ultrasound and CT scans
- Emergency Transport
- Newborn Care – positioning and heat conservation
- High quality evacuation valve provides quick, positive on-off control of air flow. Thumb latch controls spring loaded dual
- oupling evacuation valve.
- Valve lock prevents accidental deactivation of the positioner.
- Animal limbs are restrained with straps at positioner corners.